ASK ME A QUESTION
LET'S GET STARTED
Ask a Question
How can I help you?
About iWellness Life
- Degreed Exercise Physiologist
- Certified Personal Trainer
- OHST (Occupational Health & Safety Technologist)
- Author and Fitness Expert as seen on ABC, CBS and in the Houston Chronicle
- Over 20 years of experience helping thousands of clients and served over 30,000 personal training sessions.
- Awarded Best of the Best and Best in Area
And even with all the experience and accolades…I admit…I am far from perfect or have lead a perfect “fitness life” that most think I do.
But more random (and more important) facts about me…
- I have an admitted addiction to Biscuits & Gravy as well as chowing down on a large bowl of Grits, Eggs and Boudain.
- There has been periods of time in my life that I hated to workout or even think about a diet.
- That striving for a life of “being perfect” in my fitness efforts actually drove me the opposite way.
- I too have yo-yo’ed in weight – plus and minus 30 pounds at various times in my life.
- I went from a single bachelor life with all the time in the world to devote to me and that perfect body…to being a father and husband that now makes every excuse to put me on the back burner.
- Am I a closet eater? – Hell no…I eat what I want…right out in the open…in the kitchen in the dark after everyone else falls asleep.
For years now I have experimented with every training technique known to man. I’ve tried various exercising disciplines and have been certified in numerous forms of training including strength and conditioning, personal training, wellness coaching, integrated flexibility, functional training and many more. These multiple disciplines enable me to integrate some of the best forms of exercise into my programs.
What I have found over the years is that no single discipline has all the answers to achieving your ultimate fitness goals. Only with an understanding and respect for all aspects of fitness can you begin to attain overall health and conditioning. As a result, I have made it my life’s work to integrate the best from every discipline into programs.
After more than 20 years and over 30,000 one-on-one sessions I finally had a proven system that worked for anyone who was serious about losing weight. I tested and retested this exact program and kept getting the same amazing results from both men and women, young and old.