ASK ME A QUESTION
About Troy Huggett's Fitness Pros
Battle Creek's FIRST Personal Trainer (1986) holds both B.S. & M.S. degrees in Physical Education. He is a certified Personal Trainer and Gold Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist through the American Council on Exercise and teaches the ACE Exam Review and Practical Training programs internationally. Troy has authored three fitness books (Fast Fat Loss Forever, Rounded Shoulders and Ultimate Fitness: The strength training way!), produced both a fitness audio (Personal Training 101) and video (Perfect Curves) program, authored the Champion Maker Series (sports conditioning programs), 9 ACE continuing education program exams, is an item writer for all ACE certification exams, and a reviewer for Continuing Education Programs for Desert Southwest. Troy also wrote a regular fitness column in the Battle Creek Shopper News for 16 years and the Southwest Michigan Senior Times (12 years).
Troy works with people of all ages and conditions. His areas of specialty include:
· Weight loss, with clients exercising less and losing more;
· Medical conditions & post rehabilitation - he is the only personal trainer in Calhoun county qualified to work with medical patients;
· Senior Populations - his most senior client was 88 years old.
· Golf Fitness - he's trained elite golfers from high school to professional.
· Athletics - he has trained athletes as young as 6 years old through high school, college, Olympic and professional levels, including the National Champion Northern Michigan University Women's Volleyball program.
In addition to the above qualifications, Troy is an ABMP certified Bodywork & Massage Therapist who has worked with the Chinese Olympic team in Beijing China & a licensed Emergency Medical Technician.