What is Find My Trainer?
Why do I need Find My Trainer?
Do I need a personal trainer?
How do I interview each personal trainer?
How do I choose the right personal trainer?
What is the best personal training style for me?
How do I know if I'm getting a fair price?
How long will it take me to reach my fitness goal?
Who provides the equipment?
Where can I train?
If you have additional questions, please contact us.
1. What is Find My Trainer?
Find My Trainer provides individuals with access to our database of trainers in their local areas.
2. Why should I choose Find My Trainer?
Find My Trainer eliminates the guesswork in selecting a personal trainer. We have an extensive personal trainer network so you don’t have to hunt the web for hours. Our process saves our clients time and money, and allows them to focus on getting fit.
3. Do I need a personal trainer?
Personal trainers are more than workout guides. They are educational resources who provide motivation and support. They also possess tools to help you reach your goals faster or overcome a fitness plateau. For instance, our in-home personal trainers…
• Create accountability within a specific timeframe.
• Are experienced with injury rehabilitation.
• Ideal for individuals who are intimidated by large health clubs, or unsure of a gym trainer’s experience and knowledge.
• Ideal for people who prefer to exercise outside.
• Ideal for busy individuals who prefer to work out in the privacy of their home.
• Have specific medical knowledge that may be needed for training individuals with limitations.
• If you would benefit from this added support, then try out our customized service.
4. How do I interview each personal trainer?
You can view the profiles of all personal trainers in your area and chose the one that best suites you. Our database is comprised of the most experienced, professional and affordable trainers available. Just fill out the online form to get started. Personal Trainer Network
5. How do I choose the right personal trainer?
Whether you want to improve overall health or bounce back from an injury, there are a number of factors you need to consider when selecting a personal trainer, including certifications, insurance, education and experience. In addition, new training techniques are introduced regularly, so trainers need to stay abreast of recent advancements to ensure the safety and health of their clients.
We also make an effort to create a diverse network of trainers with different specializations. Other criterion includes:
• Communication skills. Each of our trainers must be able to work with various personality types.
• Motivational techniques. Personal training should be more than rote workouts. Effective trainers are sources of motivation, support and encouragement.
• Evaluations. Personal trainers should perform evaluations before diving into a new program. The evaluation consists of three parts: verbal communication of goals, activity level and limitations; strength/fitness assessment; and a discussion of results and training options.
6. What is the best training style for me?
There are multiple training styles for different fitness levels and personality types. Our personal trainers can adapt their styles while taking physical limitations into consideration. For example, if you want to change your body composition and have had two knee surgeries, you will need a different training plan than someone with the same fitness goal, yet is injury-free. Personal trainers will determine a strategy during the evaluation phase, and they will continue to adapt their style as they become more familiar with your body.
7. How do I know if I’m getting a fair price?
Every personal trainer in the Find My Trainer network has different pricing to be competitive in the marketplace.
8. How long will it take me to reach my fitness goals?
The length of time it takes to reach a particular goal varies from person to person. Physical ability, age and training schedules are all factors. It also depends on how ambitious or aggressive the goal is. Speak to the trainers directly so that they can give you an idea of the time frame required to reach your goal.
9. Who provides the equipment?
An in-home personal trainer may bring their own equipment or take advantage of the equipment you have at your home or office (if the trainer deems it’s safe and working properly). Dozens of machines are not necessary to achieve fitness goals. Portable equipment or outdoor terrain can be just as effective, if not more.
10. Where can I train?
Find My Trainer delivers you up with personal trainers who can come to your home, office or an outdoors location. Many clients prefer to work out with the equipment they have purchased for their homes. Others prefer trainers to visit their office during lunch breaks. In addition, many of the personal trainers in our network have private studios with specialized equipment. No lines, no waiting, no crowds.